In data visualization community, I have seen various types of U.S. map. Every time I see the country, I can’t help but see whale in the U.S. map.
Can’t believe that the United States is a whale? See below image I made. That’s like what I see in the map.
It’s not political suggestion. But if Florida disappears, U.S. becomes perfect whale.
I used the svg map file to make curves in Blender: File:Blank US Map.svg – Wikimedia Commons
You can download the blend file from the brendswap page.
- Idea: Festive red rice looks like scales of white snake
- Idea: Asymmetric computer mouse looks like slipper animalcule
- CGI: Hokusai’s “Great Wave” is Finger Monster
- Blender: Smoke of The United States? or Smoke of fried chicken?
- Lorenz attractor is owl.
- Blender: Every time I see a U.S. map, I meet the mammalian
- Idea: Drip Coffee looks like Satellite
- Big Hero 6 is similar to FLCL (Fooly Cooly)