I made Kaki-no-tane. The snack is goes very well with beer. And a set with peanut is called Kakipi.
I am also making peanut, but I got only kaki-no-tane so far.
Kaki-no-tane means seeds of persimmon. Probably the word came from the seed-like shape.
so I collected the seed falling down from kakipi trees at the riverside in the forest.
Since the snack is sticky, I used the particle children by simple copy around parent, which nicely simulated the stickiness even during falling.
The glass bin object is b2przemo’s Kitchen Herbs.
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Dropping Out of Tsumayoji Stick 1
- CGI Food: Photo-realistic Salmon Caviar “Ikura-Don”
- Blender: I finally found Suzanne monkey is popcorn!
- Blender CGI: Bacon
- CGI: Kaki-no-tane collected from tree
- CGI: Kaki-no-tane array
- Blender CGI: Sushi Monkey
- Blender CGI: Sushi Monkey 2 with improved rice
- Blender CGI: Stick of meatballs
- Blender: Photo-real Takoyaki in CGI
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Slime
- Blender: Cooking Slime Don
- Blender CGI: Maguro-Don (Rice Bowl of Raw Tuna)
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Dropping Out of Tsumayoji Stick 2
- CGI Idea: Fried chicken from smoke simulation
- Blender Animation: Acrobatic Takoyaki