This is sushi. The suzanne monkey was dropped with cloth simulation.
I think the most similar item of sushi is octopus. But the plate is signaling the higher price of the conveyor-belt sushi bar. Monkey is probably rare in sushi bars.
Rice was very difficult to simulate. It still hasn’t reached the final product so far.
The back of the head looks fatty tuna.
Running more cloth simulation in time, the monkey melted and hanged its chin at the edge of rice cube.
If it would have been running on conveyer belt, I may take and eat it in a casual way.
Download the file:
You can download the blend file from Sushi Monkey | Blend Swap.
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Dropping Out of Tsumayoji Stick 1
- CGI Food: Photo-realistic Salmon Caviar “Ikura-Don”
- Blender: I finally found Suzanne monkey is popcorn!
- Blender CGI: Bacon
- CGI: Kaki-no-tane collected from tree
- CGI: Kaki-no-tane array
- Blender CGI: Sushi Monkey
- Blender CGI: Sushi Monkey 2 with improved rice
- Blender CGI: Stick of meatballs
- Blender: Photo-real Takoyaki in CGI
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Slime
- Blender: Cooking Slime Don
- Blender CGI: Maguro-Don (Rice Bowl of Raw Tuna)
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Dropping Out of Tsumayoji Stick 2
- CGI Idea: Fried chicken from smoke simulation
- Blender Animation: Acrobatic Takoyaki