This is sticks of meatballs.
It was not made by sculpting. The base mesh is merged meta balls. Then I applied the same technique as Blender: How to make realistic excrement of any objects (seriously).
You can download the blend file from Stick of Meat Balls.
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Dropping Out of Tsumayoji Stick 1
- CGI Food: Photo-realistic Salmon Caviar “Ikura-Don”
- Blender: I finally found Suzanne monkey is popcorn!
- Blender CGI: Bacon
- CGI: Kaki-no-tane collected from tree
- CGI: Kaki-no-tane array
- Blender CGI: Sushi Monkey
- Blender CGI: Sushi Monkey 2 with improved rice
- Blender CGI: Stick of meatballs
- Blender: Photo-real Takoyaki in CGI
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Slime
- Blender: Cooking Slime Don
- Blender CGI: Maguro-Don (Rice Bowl of Raw Tuna)
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Dropping Out of Tsumayoji Stick 2
- CGI Idea: Fried chicken from smoke simulation
- Blender Animation: Acrobatic Takoyaki