I made the takoyaki in CGI.
The scene includes takoyaki array, katsuo-bushi particle, wooden toothpicks, ship-dish, tatami, and banboo wall around the tatami.
I stuck to make sauce material. The sauce on the takoyaki is not a separate material from takoyaki, it’s a single material.
I made translucent sauce and takoyaki base, then divided them by masgrave and magic texture as boundary.
For natural border of sauce and takoyaki, I mixed color and displacement. As a result, the edges of sauce shows base takoyaki, and are bumped a little bit along with takoyaki color.
In the viewport of Blender.
Download the file:
You can download the blend file from Takoyaki | Blend Swap.
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Dropping Out of Tsumayoji Stick 1
- CGI Food: Photo-realistic Salmon Caviar “Ikura-Don”
- Blender: I finally found Suzanne monkey is popcorn!
- Blender CGI: Bacon
- CGI: Kaki-no-tane collected from tree
- CGI: Kaki-no-tane array
- Blender CGI: Sushi Monkey
- Blender CGI: Sushi Monkey 2 with improved rice
- Blender CGI: Stick of meatballs
- Blender: Photo-real Takoyaki in CGI
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Slime
- Blender: Cooking Slime Don
- Blender CGI: Maguro-Don (Rice Bowl of Raw Tuna)
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Dropping Out of Tsumayoji Stick 2
- CGI Idea: Fried chicken from smoke simulation
- Blender Animation: Acrobatic Takoyaki