I made Maguro-Don (Rice Bowl of Raw Tuna) in CGI by Blender. The Japanese style room is also 3D object except the outdoor texture.
The images below is a scene when a sun light of noon casts over the maguro-don and tatami Through the gap of shoji screens. Probably someone in the house placed it for lunch as courtesy while I was napping in the warm daytime in September.
Actual maguro-don has permeated soy sauce throughout the slice of maguro and rice but I didn’t make it. Perhaps the sauce will be there in a improved version.
The material node of raw tuna:
Download the file:
You can download the blend file from Maguro-Don (Tuna Rice Bowl) | Blend Swap.
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Dropping Out of Tsumayoji Stick 1
- CGI Food: Photo-realistic Salmon Caviar “Ikura-Don”
- Blender: I finally found Suzanne monkey is popcorn!
- Blender CGI: Bacon
- CGI: Kaki-no-tane collected from tree
- CGI: Kaki-no-tane array
- Blender CGI: Sushi Monkey
- Blender CGI: Sushi Monkey 2 with improved rice
- Blender CGI: Stick of meatballs
- Blender: Photo-real Takoyaki in CGI
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Slime
- Blender: Cooking Slime Don
- Blender CGI: Maguro-Don (Rice Bowl of Raw Tuna)
- Blender CGI: Takoyaki Dropping Out of Tsumayoji Stick 2
- CGI Idea: Fried chicken from smoke simulation
- Blender Animation: Acrobatic Takoyaki