Lorenz attractor is famous example for non-linear system. I have seen this chart in many books about complex system or chaos.
Seeing the chart on a book, I always feel being stared by someone. It’s not a human, I suppose.
I noticed that it’s the same feeling when I see owl.
- Idea: Festive red rice looks like scales of white snake
- Idea: Asymmetric computer mouse looks like slipper animalcule
- CGI: Hokusai’s “Great Wave” is Finger Monster
- Blender: Smoke of The United States? or Smoke of fried chicken?
- Lorenz attractor is owl.
- Blender: Every time I see a U.S. map, I meet the mammalian
- Idea: Drip Coffee looks like Satellite
- Big Hero 6 is similar to FLCL (Fooly Cooly)