The idea came from my CGI of hand water tap below.
After making the image, I felt that the hand was familiar wave. The wave is Hokusai Katsushika’s “The Great Wave off Kanagawa”.
So I made CGI picture of what I saw in mind. The hand is the big wave, and its fingers are small waves.
The image below compares the Hokusai’t print and my finger monster.
I don’t know whether anyone has already interpreted the great wave as hand.
But I think the powerful momentum of tsunami, as if the hand is gripping the tiny Mount Fuji, make viewers feel of dynamism.
Images from other angles:
The monster looks like King Ghidorah.
- Idea: Festive red rice looks like scales of white snake
- Idea: Asymmetric computer mouse looks like slipper animalcule
- CGI: Hokusai’s “Great Wave” is Finger Monster
- Blender: Smoke of The United States? or Smoke of fried chicken?
- Lorenz attractor is owl.
- Blender: Every time I see a U.S. map, I meet the mammalian
- Idea: Drip Coffee looks like Satellite
- Big Hero 6 is similar to FLCL (Fooly Cooly)